Tuesday 20 November 2012

Top 10 Most Useful Reference Books 2012 #1 - Pears Quiz Companion

Long time readers may have seen this one coming...

1





I have mentioned the pears Quiz Companion on here several times before and I am a huge fan of this work. Wherever I have been quizzing this year whether it be in my local pub, the World Quizzing Championships, Mastermind Auditions....you name it and Pears has helped me out. Knowing the information from this book has won me quizzes, notched up endless points and lead me to further study. If there is one book I could not have quizzed without this year then the Pears Quiz Companion is it. Available for pennies on the link above to Amazon this is well worth your time!

1 comment:

  1. I've owned a copy of the earlier edition of this (the one with the black cover) since the early '90s, and I agree, it's indispensable. I've wanted to get a copy of the new book, but Amazon USA .listings are almost always for the older edition. I've acquired more than a couple of extra copies that one.

    ReplyDelete