Wednesday 14 November 2012

Mastermind Wiki Challenge



The Titanic
The American Revolutionary War
John Feels Festive Fifties
East German Athletics


This week the above four subjects will be tackled by the contenders on Mastermind and as always I invite you to take the Wiki Challenge. Read the Wikipedia page on the subjects above and see how much it can improve your SS score.

A mixed bag this week...The Titan and The American Revolutionary War should be good ones to Wiki, and indeed I would fancy a go at the latter without Wiki but the other two may be trickier. I don't think I will spend much time on the Peel subject but might try a little of the East German Athletics.

Let me know how you get on if you decide to do it!

2 comments:

  1. Since I'm American and you're British, how about we compare scores on how we did on the American Revolution category without Wikiing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan. I was just about to Wiki it until I read your post!

    ReplyDelete