Saturday 14 July 2012

A Question of Genius

A Question Of Genius is a show, in all honesty, I had never even heard of until I attended the World Quizzing Championships and got talking to a fellow contestant who mentioned he had appeared.

I have since hunted the show down on Youtube where a few episodes from series 2 are on offer. The show ran from 2009-2010, hosted by Kirsty Wark, over two series and based on what I have read on Wikipedia it changed in its format over the two series.

It is well worth a watch and much like Cleverdicks which I have been posting about this week, A Question of Genius focuses on the ability of the players and thus you get top quality questions and notable quizzers. For instance both Rob Hannah and Michael Mcpartland feature in the episode I have linked to below.

I really have been enjoying catching up with this on Youtube and I am not too sure how I managed to miss this first time round!

Does anyone know if there are any other episodes featured elsewhere online?



No comments:

Post a Comment