Friday 13 July 2012

Podcast App

I have mentioned a few times that I heavily use pod casts in my quiz revision, learning and to in some cases answer testing knowledge through questions. In the next few months I will aim to post more to recommend various pod casts to you which I feel would interest readers. I mentioned Pod Quiz a few months ago which is still going strong and there is a wealth of goodies the BBC have now put out there.

Anyway, I have been diverted. The main reason I am writing this post is to let any iphone users like myself know that a new app has just been released, free of course, which allows you to store, listen to, series link and search for podcasts much easier than before meaning hopefully I can discover a lot more in the next few months.

It is simply called Pod Casts on the app store....

No comments:

Post a Comment